603 South Central Ave/103 Olmstead’s Way
New Albany, MS 38652
The idea of living in Central Park South is that everything happens in one location. Central Park South’s site is in the heart of historic New Albany, Mississippi, where you do not have to go miles away to enjoy the simple pleasures of life in the South. It is all right here within walking distance of your front door. Sit on your porch, enjoy the evening breeze. Then walk or ride your electric cart on the Tanglefoot Trail with the children or grandchildren to eat a delicious meal downtown. Central Park South should be very appealing to those looking to live within walking distance to all that downtown New Albany offers. The many shops, restaurants and events within the downtown area make New Albany a unique part of the amenities for the residents of Central Park South. Central Park South will have a distinctively designed look and feel as if it evolved over the last century. That is where the modern farmhouse style blends in well with the area. The development will seamlessly blend with the existing homes on Central Avenue. It is convenient for New Albany’s parks focusing on walkability, beauty tradition and sense of community. People are seeing a stronger sense of community. Central Park South will provide that solution with limited size and inward design.
- Directly on the Tanglefoot Trail
- Convenient to use New Albany’s newly renovated Community Center, playground and park
- Community oriented
- Professional designer is working on design boards with the exterior/interior color palette choices OR custom is an option
- 10’ceilings down,9’ceilings up
- front landscape & solid sod
- quartz countertops in kitchen, cultured marble in bathrooms
- LVT flooring
- upgrades and custom builds are an optionHOA includes landscape maintenance for front beds & all turf areas, street lights and insurance for common areas
- Upgrades and custom builds are an option
Meet the Builder
Central Park South is a community neighborhood developed by Carpe Diem Construction. At Carpe Diem Construction we strive to provide good, quality construction service to all our clients. We try to provide the services that our client's value. We have been in existence since 2004 and have built many different style homes and developments in North Mississippi. Some of the development CDH has completed are: Soleil, Stonebridge, L’Acadian, Mondrian and Stonebridge all in Oxford, Mississippi.